Day 1
![]() |
| The boarding pass via Blackberry Machine @ LCCT K.L |
![]() |
| QZ aircraft will bring me to millionaire country soon |
![]() |
| I can't guess my location that time 0__o |
![]() |
| I'm stay on the eye of Jakarta City |
![]() |
| If you guy's wanna guess that the "yellow one" made from what material? |
Day 2
![]() |
| The Scooter 100% Mio belong to my ex-girlfriend credit to Anastasia Nasim |
Day 3
![]() |
| On the route,heading to Bandung with Mr.Fariz our guide |
![]() |
| *Lisa snap a picture like a hell!,anyway I safely arrived at the 1st location if your visit Bandung (totally cool) |
![]() |
| It totally awsome dude! it relixing and peace ur mind |
![]() |
| Dufan theme park,it fun and enjoyed but Genting more fun then here.execpt one machine "taufan' wah that one will kill me it like washing machine and we like a laundry inside there! |
![]() |
| This machine is like Top Gun the equiment really me scary,every single part there have rust |
![]() |
| "See I passed dude!!,so sorry boy u r rejected just watch ur brother play big toy for big boy!" |
Day 5
![]() |
| Before leave the multi millon country this is last snap tru 9000 Blackberry Bold 1, Fin-Eddie Haze trip to Jakarta-Bandung,Indonesia |















No comments:
Post a Comment